Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE MENTALLY ILL

  1. Schizophrenia -- Do You Hear What I Hear?

  2. Multiple Personality Disorder -- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

  3. Dementia -- Was I Going To Be Home for Christmas?

  4. Narcissistic -- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

  5. Manic -- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and...

  6. Paranoid -- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

  7. Borderline Personality Disorder -- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

  8. Personality Disorder -- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

  9. Attention Deficit Disorder -- Silent Night, Holy Oooh look at the Nativity, Can I have a chocolate, Why is Santa's suit red?

  10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder -- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle, Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
    Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hahaha! That is great!

David McKay said...

Great fun, inhim!

InHim said...

I'm glad you guys liked the post and I hope not too many were offended. Not that there are many reading this blog. I appreciate the comments.